• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How pooped were you?

Yoyo-nomore

Hey all:

I am just uncharacteristically pooped at the moment (which is odd for me). 3-4 weeks past the op, I can work a 12 hour day or pack 10 things into one day, but as soon as I stop I crave sleep. So I'm finding myself going to bed as early as possible, pretty much the moment I've got the kids down. Is this a common bypass experience or is it more likey that I'm just an unfit, overweight, knackered overworked mother of two pre-school kids?

HMmmmmmmm...... think I might have answered my own question!

Hugs to all.. interested to know if others have lagged a bit? If you did, does it go away once you've fully recovered or is this a new reality going forward?

yoyo
x

Bless you...Could be a case of all the above...lol

Sounds like you are doing really well though after 3 - 4 weeks after surgery...Well done!

xXx

Peeps, it is a major operation you've had, not just a snip! You need to take it slowly for a few weeks! :hug99:

3-4 weeks post op is not long. You should be taking things easy. The lack of all the foods so less calories etc can all be a reason your so tired. Sit back and enjoy rest. I know it must be difficult with youngsters but you should'nt try and run before you can walk so to speak. Good luck xxGaynorxx

Sorry to say but I am 6 month post op and I am hellish tired most of the time. I literally get home in the evening eat, shower and go to bed.

Back