• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How things have changed!!

laurajlucy

I now have 20lb to go until I reach goal!!! If someone had said to me 6 months ago that they were on a diet as they had 20lb to lose, I would have been soooo envious! Although my losses have slowed right down, I'm not worried about how long this will take. I can pretty much eat anything I want, just not in the quantities I used to. Great for maintaining, which seems to be everyones concern for me now! And I know I can EASILY 'diet' to lose the rest. But I'm also thinking that my lose bits probably weigh at least the amount I have left to lose!! Just over 4 months out and am practically 'happy' with my weight :D.
Don't get me wrong, naked is not a pretty picture but I have never had aspirations of a 'bikini body' xx
Anyone who is pre-op or at a stall, IT HAPPENS!!!! xxx Oh and I have a 'NORMAL' BMI :8855: xxx

you have one so well... just wante to ask.. if you have 20lb to get to your goal.. and you have a normal bmi now.. wont losing that 20lb take you too far under? xx

wow tha'ts fantastic well done you :) i bet you just can't wait for summer x

Well done! Im so chuffed for u x

Thanks guys! My BMI will still be in the 'healthy' range even after losing another 20lb xxx

Look at your weight loss missdiet that's brilliant :) you must be so chuffed too x

angiemason said:
Look at your weight loss missdiet that's brilliant :) you must be so chuffed too x

Hehe thanks i am chuffed, so another 10 stone to go though :)

Xxx

Wow u have done so well

i've got about 5 to go :) but you started off a bit more to lose so we can't expect miracles :) you must feel the difference walking about etc i know i do x

wtg kellie thats fantastic hun x

Well done, Kellie lovely ... :D:D you enjoy it now you have worked so hard to achieve it ... have fun with your little girls :D:D xxx

That's fab we'll dun hun x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

You're one pound less than me and with a normal BMI! Oh it's not fair being short! LOL!

My daughter (12) said to me today...'Mam you look dead tall and SKINNY'!!! Gawd I lurve my kids hahaha xx Cannot believe that word is in peoples vocab when they are speaking of me now xx

Ah that's fab kell...how chuffed you must feel!!! X

Back