• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How to setup your weight tracker in your signature

Hmm, you have to go to www.tickerfactory.com, then follow that sites instructions to change the ticker, come back here, and click UserCP, edit signature, and paste in the new BB code

Hope that helps,

Pierce

If you click on your actual ticker it will take you to the site - then you choose whichever you want by going through the step by step process. Copy the BB code and paste into your signature and away you go :D

Snap Pierce!! ;)

Thank you so much for the super speedy responce I figured it out that I needed to click the back option rather than the forward DUH!!!!!!

Thanks again
Jacquie

I have also noticed that it has changed in all my previous posts as well is that supposed to happen or have I gone wrong somewhere ?????

Jacquie

That's fine honey - if you change your signature it changes for every post you have made (now and in the future). Ditto for your avatar :D

No, you're doing fine. If you want an avatar and need a hand, just give us a yell :)

Lol, you're gonna have to move faster than that Pierce!! ;)

Oh behave, you must be half my age!!

thank you now got a ticker cheers

HI , having uber blonde attack as I cant seem to follow simple instructions onto get tracker!

have made tracker, have tried to paste tracker but it keeps asying invalid file, what am i doing wrong? help please oh wise one!!

Go the website http://www.tickerfactory.com and set up a weight loss ticker by following the instructions, filling in your weight and goal, and create your own. On the finished page it gives several different versions of what to hylight and copy. Pick the BB code version , hylight it, then right click and copy.

Next go you your profile on this site, UserCP(in the blue bar above on the far left), click edit signature, and then paste it in your signature. Click save and your good to go ;)

You can Preview what it will look like by clicking on the Preview Changes button beside 'Save Changes'

Your tracker will now appear at the bottom of every post you have!

Pierce

Bump for MissyB :D

Back