• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Huge thank you for the new look forum !

countrywench

I wanted to say a huge thank you to whoever did the new forum . It's so lovely , crisp and clean !
You've done a brilliant job on it ..
Mindy
Xxxxxxx

FeeBee

I mostly like it though I'm disappointed the weight and bmi tracker has gone from my side bar. It was useful to see other people's information when chatting but this new look is much more up to date :)

Crystalrainbow

Echoed Mindy.... it took me awhile to figure out i'd got to log in LOL but now i'm here i'm loving it already :) WTG Pierce !!!

Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
Im still working on it, but at least we can now move forward. Ill have the old site back up soon as a "Read only" to copy anything from profiles that was missed.

Thank you all for your kind words, it is greatly appreciated.

Pierce

FeeBee

Oh yes thanks @Pierce I can go log my loss then :D

Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
Metric is- KG/Meters
Imperial UK is the good old stone / lb
Imperial USA is lb only no pounds

FeeBee

Yes don't worry I found it :)

los in it

Well I go away for a few hours and poof,changes take place! I think I like it give me a day or two to get use to it:)

erinangel

I don't seem to be able to get on the app any longer from my phone it says the remote server sent an unknown response. This could be a result of the forum software plugin being outdates or having conflict. Help... I have my op in morning and want to be able to login afterwards. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling many times!!

Last edited:

nafpnd

Nice clean look, finding my way around. Have lost my 'likes'.. @Pierce?

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
I don't seem to be able to get on the app any longer from my phone it says the remote server sent an unknown response. This could be a result of the forum software plugin being outdates or having conflict. Help... I have my op in morning and want to be able to login afterwards. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling many times!!

The app is gone.

This new software has done away with the need for apps as the software is intuitive and adapts to your mobile device or pc.

nafpnd

Can you see the like button other members posts?

You will not see it on your own posts as you can't ' like' yourself.
Sorry was referring to likes received, on my profile

erinangel

Thanks for reply i hadnt used it much through internet page or laptop so did not realise about the change . Was worried for a minute .

Hannah2

I think you have to tap on your avatar picture and it shows all the stats including how many likes received.

EDIT:
Oh, I see what you mean now - on other peoples stats I can see the number of likes but when I look at my stats it shows no likes received Can other people see them but you can't see your own?

Pierce

Administrator
Staff member

The reason likes are low is that in the old software the likes and thanks were extra modification. The import from vbulletin to xenforo only supports the core features. The likes count you see under people's profiles is from positive reputation.

I'll have a look tonight to see if there are any ways to import the likes on the old site to the new site.

Pierce

Hannah2

The reason likes are low is that in the old software the likes and thanks were extra modification. The import from vbulletin to xenforo only supports the core features. The likes count you see under people's profiles is from positive reputation.

I'll have a look tonight to see if there are any ways to import the likes on the old site to the new site.

Pierce
Hi Pierce, I cant see the bronze diaries anymore - I have over 100 posts but it still wont let me see them - is this a glitch or is it still work in progress?:) thank you.

Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
It is either a bug or just wait 5 minutes for permissions to be upgraded.

This software is a bit different, it only updates your account when you are online. It also does stuff differently so I had to reset everybody back to basic.

But it is only a 5 minutes wait now.

Pierce