• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hunger head

janelouise

Hi all I am now 7 days post op but noticed to day for the first time I had an empty feeling in my tummy, I thought all this was suppose to go. Or maybe I ain't eating enough through the day. Can anyone identifie with wat I'm sayin?????

Sorry Janelouise, just read your post about your op. The reason I asked is because I am 6 days post op after having a gastric band and I'm feeling much the same. I am on soup and yoghurts too, mmmm, not!! I suppose the swelling must be going down a bit but it's a lot different with the band, two totally different operations. Hope someone with a sleeve too has some answers for you x Good luck with your liquid diet and hooray for soft food soon!!

sparkle76 said:
Sorry Janelouise, just read your post about your op. The reason I asked is because I am 6 days post op after having a gastric band and I'm feeling much the same. I am on soup and yoghurts too, mmmm, not!! I suppose the swelling must be going down a bit but it's a lot different with the band, two totally different operations. Hope someone with a sleeve too has some answers for you x Good luck with your liquid diet and hooray for soft food soon!!

Hi I had a sleeve I'm startin purred food tomorrow can't wait for abit of ready Brek lol x

janelouise, youll find if you eat protein you will feel fuller for longer, and also try and drink enough water, that also helps, i find when i feeling a bit hungry, a hot drink makes me feel full for a while

Back