• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hunger in the morn.....

BandedHun

Morning banders!!!!

Just a quicky to start the day off ...

* Do any of you fellow banders not feel hungry in the morning? ...

I'm finding I'm struggling in the morning to eat anything. My routine is take my medication , pint of water and cup of tea... ( this is whilst I'm off work. Back tomorrow so this is going to change) just wondered of anyone else found the mornings they were struggling to eat

Any thoughts ?

Happy sunny Thursday :-D

it's very very common that the band is tighter in the morning and that people then don't or aren't able to eat. Some people find a warm drink helps to loosen the band before then moving on to foods :)

I don't feel hungry in the mornings, I just have a protein/vitamin shake. I gave up struggling with Weetabix!

I've never been a morning eater, I think I trained my body over the years to enjoy the longer time in bed then get up make breakfast.

But with the band this is even worst because now I couldn't eat breakfast even if I wanted to, for at least a couple of hours. The only thing I can manage is hot drinks and maybe a breakfast bar eaten slowly. Even tablets are a nightmare

Back