• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hungry Day

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Hello all,

Does anyone else get the days when nothing seems to fulfil your tummies.

I have to say I have felt hungry all day today.

I have had tuna and lots of water, but I'm sat here and could eat a horse, especially as I shop at Tesco!

Sometimes I feel like I eat loads especially if I've been out. But when I look back at what I've actually ate I haven't as I never eat it all.
Like typical Saturday night we go out I will get steak n chips only ever eat the steak. Then about 3am after I've drank for England and danced my feet off we go for pizza but I only ever have a slice.

Sometimes I feel like I eat loads especially if I've been out. But when I look back at what I've actually ate I haven't as I never eat it all.
Like typical Saturday night we go out I will get steak n chips only ever eat the steak. Then about 3am after I've drank for England and danced my feet off we go for pizza but I only ever have a slice.

Now come on tell the truth you have the whole 12" pizza after the drink.

Gaz I always think Iam starving and insist on ordering the biggest one. I have one piece then generally pass out lol

Maybe I'm still too fresh out, but no, not ever really hungry. Sometimes I feel empty but I always feel restriction.

Yes, but only if I've eaten a breakfast that's not very filling. Generally if breakfast is low GI I tend to find I'm okay during the day. Maybe check you're getting the right things in?

I know I am only 6 days post op but I am not hungry at all however I have had head hunger once when hubby made himself cheese on toast but once it was demolished rather quickly may I add :rolleyes: like a flash my head hunger went away... Before the op I would have been going crazy until I found something to eat to help get me over it :)

Yes have these days usually if my protein intake has been low the old me would have gone for chocolate crisps or biscuits now i try a milky drink guess somethings changed upstairs by the way your weight loss is great

I'm a bander but know what you mean.

For me I think I am starting to work it out! don't fall asleep yet. Like Yvessa said, with me it depends on breakfast. I normally have a warbirtons thin toasted with either boiled egg of turkey rashers. Today I had special k with berries and am starving. It must be the extra protein for me. And I normally have tuna on my crackers with lunch but had philadelphia (lite) x x

Back