• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hungry!

magicbeans

no longer obese!!
I'm almost 2weeks and still on liquids for another week.....but im much hungrier now. i can drink a whole slim fast in one sitting now....drink a whole cuppa soup and defo am hungrier between meals. trying to drink etc.

it sucks being hungry.... why has my appetite increased??

I only done liquids for 2 weeks before going up a stage, but over the past week ive noticed ive got hungrier.
You will get more hungry as you heal inside as im assuming your band has zero saline in it like me. Only few weeks to go until we get our 1st fill.
Maybe try some slightly watered down custard or buy some protien powder to put into your food to help with the hunger.
Dont be scared to have more liquids in the day as i very much doubt you are consuming loads of calories.

thanks tam...im fed up with liquids and i cant see why HW want me to be on them for 3 weeks when everyone else who has the band does it for 2....so im gonna let a few mushies slip by from tomorrow onwards and go full mushies from 2 and a half weeks,

my fill isnt till 8 weeks! was 7 weeks, but its half term then so difficult leaving the kids....mid june is my fill....i only have a small band so im worried if its big enough for my big appetite.

protein powder wise im a bit weary as i think that might have caused the itchyness....tried slimfast instead.

i am so so looking forward to solids...im gonna eat nandos and chicken kebab! yummy-licious!

When you feel the hunger pangs if you drink some water slowly it should help to ease them.

thanks ive done that to no avail.....got annoyed and ate half a banana...chewed it to death and ate it slowly....

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...feel full for once in ages!

thanks ive done that to no avail.....got annoyed and ate half a banana...chewed it to death and ate it slowly....

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...feel full for once in ages!

I should of said wait a few minutes and see how you feel:eek:

Poor thing, not nice feeling hungry but I guess you are feeling happy and more comfortable now that you feel full!

hehe thanks mini..... i did try ...im weak!!

Back