• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Getting "stuck" on water?

Daisyhappy!

Hello lovely bandys! I had my second fill yesterday and i had thought i had 5cc in my band but only had 4, now i have 5. Very relieved i must say because i felt no restriction etc.
Last night i had low fat hot choc and a cuppa soup and both were fine no problem, drank water no bother.
This morning i had black coffee, no problem. Then slim fast and i slimed a little at first but sipped tiny sips and finished it fine.
Having some water now and Im getting a little stuck feeling and sliming a little too, feels like there's an air bubble somewhere in my chest.
Anyone have any advice? Maybe its normal for straight after? Im not sore but defo getting a stuck feeling and sliming on the water?

Hi

Was the water cold? sometimes after a fill really cold drinks dont sit well.

Try and relax, and take tiny sips of at least room temp fluids for the rest of the day xxxx

Yeah don't worry, I get it where the water feels like it sits on the band before it goes down (much worse in the mornings).
You only need to worry when you can't keep water down at all! Yes, I've been there and done that.... Felt like someone had got a sewing machine and gone right across my osophogus!!
Needless to say, I ended up in A&E after not being able to takr any fluids for 36hours. I think I've learnt my lesson now though! Xx

Back