• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hungry?

just a quick question. Tomorrow will be a fortnight since I had my op and today I've been feeling hungry. Can I start purees tomorrow or should I wait for Friday? I'd be very grateful for any help.

I moved stages from the day of the op, sometimes hunger can actually be thirst or acid too, good luck with purée!! X

Im on puree after 7 days it feels ok just hummus and some mashed avocado as well as my protein shakes twice a day lol all this Eatin and making sure you get enough is tiring, does everyone think it's safe to move onto puree so soon ? Or should I only have liquid ? I have had no pain or dumping ? ️Xx thanks everyone !

Im on puree after 7 days it feels ok just hummus and some mashed avocado as well as my protein shakes twice a day lol all this Eatin and making sure you get enough is tiring, does everyone think it's safe to move onto puree so soon ? Or should I only have liquid ? I have had no pain or dumping ? ️Xx thanks everyone !
I had to do liquids for two weeks then purée but go with your providers instructions x

Back