• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hypnosis After the band?

mandymoo

Do you think having hypnosis is a good idea? Has anyone tried the app's on the iPhone xx

That is an interesting one. Have you had hypnosis before?

I have with varied success but hadn't even thought about it after the op. I still have my Cd's of the sessions, but have listened to them since with no success. Might dig them back out again, as Neen says they are relaxing, if nothing else.

Hmmmm maybe it's something to try before surgery? As after you ll have your Aid in place sweets, you shouldn't need that him as you ll have your restriction each yo your own tho :) good luck x

Sorry on iPhone!!!!

I found the Paul Mckenna ones quite helpful to stop eating certain things, but when I tried hypnosis on a one to one it never really seemed to work too well.

Anything that can help you stay on track until your restriction is right for you can only be a good thing though, so probably worth a look at. It is certainly very relaxing, I fell asleep during my last session!

I like the Paul McKenna approach too Jane , I also have some called Brain Sync which are great x Anything that helps relieve stress is going to have a positive effect on our eating habits and general motivation x
It's like most things, some click and some don't..and some people don't find it has any effect , but always try before dismissing new ideas :)

And everyone is always saying the band / bypass is only a tool and it is up to us to work with it. As we have read, some still make bad food choices after their op's so a little brain motivation might work.

Neen said:
I'm quite a fan of some of it. I find it definately helps relax me and hopefully does some good as well.
I can send you some if you want x

Hi Neen that would be fab sweet, defo up for giving it a go as an extra tool xx

Thanks all, will defo give it a go after having the band. All the extra help is good xx

Back