• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I am so so tired today.

ladylite

I do get tired, but today it is awful, just feel it is hard work just lifting my arms. I have been outside and done some mucking out, but I am afraid girlies I am off to bed for a sleep hoping that will improve things.

Just to say I am so tired I am finding it difficult to comment properly but will read you posts once I have had a nap. xxxxxx

Awww sleep well xx

Oh Mary - I do hope you feel better soon.:fingerscrossed: My turn to dispense the advice (only based on everything I have read here . . .!!) B12 needed? Hey we jab our showjumpers quite regularly to give them energy so perhaps I can do yours - with a mega horse strength one - then you will soon be climbing the walls!!!:) Sending you some love and hope you feel better soon xxxx

I think yr right Sugga the weather definately doesn't help... maybe we all suffer from S.A.D syndrome!

Have a nap for me too please, I've got 2 rowdy kids! x

I've been the same the last week or so Mary. If you are tired you must rest and let yourself catch up...

Hope you're feeling better later xx

I hope you enjoy your rest Mary. xxx

Hoping you have rested Mary, the change of weather and darker nights drawing in has that effect upon us too... rest Angel and relax.

Love and hugs xxx

Back