• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Today I am feeling bloated!!

archiesmum

Well here I am 4 days post op and feeling relatively fine. The pain in my shoulder is reducing (thank goodness) and I feel good but tired. However I am so bloated I think that I will try some peppermint tea to see if that will help. Any other suggestions please peeps?

Hi there, move about as much as you can. I found just pottering up and down the road and back helped...;)

I think Caz is right here, keep moving about as much as possible, the bloatedness will subside, i found the first week after my op i felt all wierd, second week was a lot better and things started to get back to normal except for feeling tired out and needing a sleep mid afternoon, and third week i was pretty much back up and running again at full speed, it takes a bit of time for things to settle down again so stay with it, but like Caz said get moving as much as you can

HI I am 7 days post op and had exactly the same problem. It was gone by day 5 by moving around, even if wind pain is a bit painful, try and potter around house etc.. This really helped and it didn't take long before it went. If you're having horrible rumbings and gurgling in your tummy too then that should go too as well, it was driving me mad but literally went overnight, again about day 5/6.
Good Luck!

Back