• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I can't believe I never found you until now!!

Hi Keeley! It looks like your date may be just round the corner! How exciting. Thanks for the welcome too!

Hi Matt and thanks so kindly for your welcome. I am REALLY inspired to see how quickly your life is coming back to you. And knowing your family will get to have you around for many more wonderful years-it's a huge gift, isn't it??

Cheers!

Sugga! You've just had your surgery. Many congrats to you!! Your start weight is nearly exact to mine! Thanks for the welcome !

Hi Bev! First-thanks for the lovely welcome and second-I almost could not take my eyes away from all the gorgeous sparkles on your post! I LURVE sparkly things!! :)

Hi Lisa, looks like you are up very soon for your date as well!! Thanks for the warm welcome and congrats!

Hiya Lottsa (Nadine)-I was just reading your post with your before/afters!! WOW! Great job you!! Thanks for the welcome!

Hello and welcome. May i say yours is the best introduction i have ever read? The honesty is very much appreciated. I hope we can support you as much as you can offer support to us. California's loss is our gain :) x

Hi Julie and I have to say you really made my day! I was having that groggy Monday feeling-and now-brighter. That was very kind of you!! Also-well done on your progress! :)

Lovely to speak to hear from u benrese,
And you have plenty of experience,thanks for the post about my hair x
I know some people think I'm worrying to much as it happens to most of us,but it's the only think I loved about myself.
It certainly wasn't my body!.,, hope to speak to you soon xxx

Hia Benrese. Great to have you here, I'm so glad to meet you. It sounds like you have a great philosophy and loads of experience too. I'm looking forward to getting to know you.
Grace xxx

Back