• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

You have such a pretty face! The story begins!

It'll be the best thing we've ever done girlies!

I doubt they will cos they like you to do this diet thing for 2 weeks first, but no harm in asking! LOL

I`m not starting the pre op diet till monday so I`m only doing just over a week ( only cos thats the time between consultation and op date )- so u never know.

I wish you every success in your weight loss journey and will look forward to seeing your progress. I think your first post touched on sensitive issues that lots of us have had and unfortunately the fat bullies don't stop when we get older, they probably are worse. I've stopped having contact with my MIL because she thinks its ok to say things like ' don't get into that boat Tracey or you'l sink it' laughing at photographs of me etc etc. Infact I probably only go out now to go to work and feel very self conceious in the evening when there's a certain expectation of how we should look/dress. I want to lose weight for me to make me feel happier but whatever happens why do people feel they have the right to make us feel so crap about ourselves or say such hurtful things

You'll prob come on here tomorrow night and you've had it done! How great would that be???? This time in 12 days we will all be ..............LOSERS
:bliss:
That sounds great in a funny sort of way - don`t usually like being called a loser lol.

Hi Gina, reading you post has hit a real raw nerve for me. it's like you are writing about me. your post is spot on in terms of peoples views and what they say to you. my weight loss journey started 4 months ago and i can honestly say it's the best decision i have ever made. it's not replaced my self esteem but it has made me feel more accepting of me.

good luck on your journey hun and thanks for making me realise what a commitment i have given to improving me. take care xx

I wish you every success in your weight loss journey and will look forward to seeing your progress. I think your first post touched on sensitive issues that lots of us have had and unfortunately the fat bullies don't stop when we get older, they probably are worse. I've stopped having contact with my MIL because she thinks its ok to say things like ' don't get into that boat Tracey or you'l sink it' laughing at photographs of me etc etc. Infact I probably only go out now to go to work and feel very self conceious in the evening when there's a certain expectation of how we should look/dress. I want to lose weight for me to make me feel happier but whatever happens why do people feel they have the right to make us feel so crap about ourselves or say such hurtful things

My MIL is exactly the same, not sure she says it to be hurtful to be honest, she just has no tact whatsoever. Which diet / surgery r u following Tracey?? Good Luck

Im not actually doin the pre pop diet Ive just cut down to 800 cals. Will weight myself Monday and see how much I've lost in 2 weeks, Im not one for weighing myself!! I went to Dolan Park about 3 weeks ago and my BMI was 45.56, cause it was over 45 I would have to pay an extra £850 so I went last week and it was 43 BMI so this little diet of mine has saved me £850 squiddly diddlys YEAH.... Monday I will start with my love of the cow on the milk diet..

Hi Gina, reading you post has hit a real raw nerve for me. it's like you are writing about me. your post is spot on in terms of peoples views and what they say to you. my weight loss journey started 4 months ago and i can honestly say it's the best decision i have ever made. it's not replaced my self esteem but it has made me feel more accepting of me.

good luck on your journey hun and thanks for making me realise what a commitment i have given to improving me. take care xx

You've done amazing Tammy!
Keep it up, 80lbs is breathtaking, I can't imagine losing that much weight at the moment!

Oh yeah, by the way, you can access Minimins on the hospital TV/phone/internet things, but it's really painfully slow :p

x

I'm with you Tracey!

Cruel shallow people who take the p*ss to make themselves feel better. We'll show em! We can lose weight, they'll still be an ugly person!

You will Gina in no time at all the weight will start falling off and then you will know that all your hard work and decision for surgery has been worth it x

I`m starting the milk diet on Monday too Dee ( unless Dr says otherwise on Sun that is ) I`ll prob need a lot of support on this cos I`ll prob b starving lol, so I`ll b on here every day next week for words of encouragement.

My MIL is exactly the same, not sure she says it to be hurtful to be honest, she just has no tact whatsoever. Which diet / surgery r u following Tracey?? Good Luck
believe me my MIL means every word, its not just comments about weight it's anything venomous she can spill out of her mouth. Have tried cambridge diet and failed but my mind set is changing so I'm going to give it another go. I hope we all get to where we want to be :eek:

believe me my MIL means every word, its not just comments about weight it's anything venomous she can spill out of her mouth. Have tried cambridge diet and failed but my mind set is changing so I'm going to give it another go. I hope we all get to where we want to be :eek:

You go for it girl, you can do it!xxxx

One of my customers came in today and she had a boob job done at Dolan Park and appently there is a beautician who goes around doing treatments FOR FREE.
I'm looking forward to that one if its true, cause I never get pampered, too busy pampering other people.

Sounds good, send her down to Essex to pamper me, Ive had an allergic reaction to my nail glue after having false nails done for 8 years! So I need my hands doing! lol

Why do you think i haven't spoken to mine in 8 years hard decision but honestly the best one i ever made. couldn't let her make me feel the way she always did. the one sad part is that she hasn't met my 8 year old or 2 year old a probably never will. then again she would probably have something negative to say about them too. we all need supportive family mambers and friends (if only life was that simple eh!!!) just remember you are losing weight for you not to please anyone else. good luck with it xx

One of my customers came in today and she had a boob job done at Dolan Park and appently there is a beautician who goes around doing treatments FOR FREE.
I'm looking forward to that one if its true, cause I never get pampered, too busy pampering other people.
That`d b good that, although I`d rather have a make over after I`ve lost about 7 stones lol

Back