• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I can't understand this

slimmerkay

I have two bellies. One roll above my waist and a big round ball below.

Well over the last few days the one above my waist is swollen or bloated. It is noticeably bigger than it was a couple of weeks ago.

It can't be time of the month thing because A) I never retained water and bloated up before with that, and B) I've been on an on/off cycle since a week before the op with only a 2-3 day break every two weeks or so. Currently it's an "on" cycle.

Any ideas why this is happening?

I always get bloated if Ive had lots of carbs during the day. Could it be that? otherwise it could just be your lower tum shrinking quicker than the upper tum.

havent a clue hun, but didnt want to read and run x

Does it feel like there is something pushing out?? I was just wandering about a Hernia.... how does it feel?

May be the carbs I suppose.

May cut back on them for a few days and see what happens.

It's annoying because I top I bought a few weeks ago now doesn't look right because you can see the protrudence that is my upper belly.

Could be that the lower bit is shrinking faster than the top, I know mine has always looked bigger on the top as Ive lost weight.
Steph xx

Get it checked out Karen... it's still early days and don't overdo things too soon... it doesn't sound like you are getting the aftercare you would expect... but try and get it checked if you feel things are not right... hope you feel right... very soon.

Love and hugs xxx

Back