• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Don't remember swallowing this football !

Miss Tickle

OMGosh! I know I've been naughty, having eaten 3 profiteroles, a spoonful of trifle and two spoonfuls of Christmas pud with a bit of brandy cream on
( spread throughout the day of course, and I have had some protein too:rolleyes:) but I am now alarmed that I seem to have eaten a whole football as well. My tummy has swollen up, is very round and hard and making some serious gurgling sounds! I've never had this before. Mind you've post-op I've never eaten crap before either! Anyone else had this happen-and did it go down again or did you explode ??lol !!

yeh that sounds familiar lol some times my insides sound like a radiator that needs bleeding it gurgles so much

I get this noisy gurgling too. Is it a permanent thing or will it quieten down over time?
The bloating might well be wind, I get a lot of that as well - and I do mean a lot.

Apparently the gurgling thing is a permanent soundtrack. I understand its to do with the rerouting! My dear OH says it sounds like I'm storing a pigeon coop in my guts!!

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

Apparently the gurgling thing is a permanent soundtrack. I understand its to do with the rerouting! My dear OH says it sounds like I'm storing a pigeon coop in my guts!!

OMG what a nuisance, sometimes its so loud. Chubby do you experience the wind problem as well?

To be honest I don't. I did early on but all fine now... Me and my pigeons!! Do you? X

I had to resort to extra strong mints & extra IBS tabs usually these data I only take 1 a day today I had to have 2 + the mints to ease the bloating & stressed tummy feeling.
I hadn't felt to bad but between lunch & tea the not quite right feeling persisted & grew u til I remembered it was the stressed IBS type discomfort I used to get perhaps whilst food hadn't made me dump persay it was just a little rich & aggravated by wind made the gurgles & bloat worse.
Feel really tired today & not keen to do much but off to visit my to favourite relatives my mum in law & sister in law (two of the biggest nastiest females you could ever find they make the wicked witches in snow white & the wizard of Oz look like pussycats). Must keep serene so as not to stress my eldest or he'll have a bad time even with his pills & potions.

OMGosh! I know I've been naughty, having eaten 3 profiteroles, a spoonful of trifle and two spoonfuls of Christmas pud with a bit of brandy cream on
( spread throughout the day of course, and I have had some protein too:rolleyes:) but I am now alarmed that I seem to have eaten a whole football as well. My tummy has swollen up, is very round and hard and making some serious gurgling sounds! I've never had this before. Mind you've post-op I've never eaten crap before either! Anyone else had this happen-and did it go down again or did you explode ??lol !!

Tut Tut, get on the naughty step. Its only one day, glad you enjoyed yourself. Before your wls journey, I'm sure you would of had 6 times that amount lol

Back