• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My pouch just doesn't feel right..

Andrea73

As it says in the title my wee pouch just doesn't feel right to me. For example I just can't seem to eat much just now without getting a knottin feeling above the belly button but below the rib cage. Tonight all I could manage was one rice cake and some moroccan hummous, a mushroom and small bit of red pepper.

Can anyone offer advice on this as its been like this for a couple of weeks now. I have also definitely got more sensitive to things as well like jam, sweet stuff, fatty stuff etc. Is that common too to become more sensitive.

Thanks for reading

Hi Andrea,

Has anything happened which may have irritated your pouch when this started? Such as a virus, blockage, trapped wind? Have you tried going back to liquids for a few days to give your pouch a rest?

You're quite far out from surgery for this kind of problem so if you can't identify a cause and liquids don't help you need to go back to your team.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Hi i agree with Shel you are quite abit out to being having trouble maybe you should consult your team just to be on the safe side xxx

thanks for the replies Shel and Lisa. 2 weeks ago I went out for Indian and a few drinks and was rather ill. Last weekend I had really bad stomach pains and diarrhoea (sorry TMI). I put this down to having my first period since getting the mirena coil put it but maybe theres more to it. Could the coil affect my pouch?? I think I'll need to try liquids cos it just doesn't feel right at all

I can't see how the coil could affect it. However some women find their restriction greater during their period. Will reply to rest tomorrow x

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Hope you feel better soon hun. I cant see the coil affecting your pouch...I think its more likely still irritated from you being poorly (HUG) XX

Back