• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dress sizes- I do not understand!

emma-louise

my new life!!
Sorry to butt in..you mention m&s knickers,has anyone tried any Knicks from here that hold your fat in!
Ive got loose skin and read marks and Spencer do a range of slimming Knicks.

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry to butt in..you mention m&s knickers,has anyone tried any Knicks from here that hold your fat in!
Ive got loose skin and read marks and Spencer do a range of slimming Knicks.

I have but the ones I have tried did come on the small size and the elastic did leave a very visible VPL :eek:

emma-louise

my new life!!
Mazza said:
I have but the ones I have tried did come on the small size and the elastic did leave a very visible VPL :eek:

What's the range called at marks and Spencer,there's just so many brands of hold in knickers,and a lot you can't breath in!

Ruthiep

I am either a 12 or a 14 in most shops at the moment in places like TKMaxx, Matelan,Next and M&S. Haven't dared try Zara, where even my skinny daughters find it difficult to find clothes that fit. I'm nowhere as slim as the model in the link. My waist is 36" and my hips 42" However I'm very petite in my upper body.

cassiecat

Can soooo relate to this post!!
Not really started to buy stuff yet , trying to make my clothes last til weather gets warmer however have had to buy new undies as my size 26/28 where heading to my ankles every time I moved!! lol xx
My jeans are either 24 or a 26 and far to big and now my coats are huge too!!
Am putting a load of stuff on Ebay over weekend as some of it has only been worn once or twice and may as well get a little cash for it x Other stuff has been bagged and ready for the off to charity shops!
Need a lotto win just to buy new clothes!
I am 18/20 on top now , but pants and jeans I just dont know?? My tum is still quite bloated so am not sure what size to buy?
Leggings I think and long tunic tops the answer - til things settle down! xx

Raynebubble

oh i so agree with the evans knickers.. i think we should protest!!! i had the same problem... and they are not cheap either £10 for a pack of 4! for cheapy knickers i find asda are great x

vickylou

Asda is great for underware, plus on occasions I have got size 24-26 knickers just got to look and it was £4 for a 4 pack

Sharonimo

Sleeve to Bypass
Well I finally got around to getting meself on a bus to my nearest Asda (4 miles away) and .... Wow!

4 x size 24/26 knix for £2.50 (in plain white)
4 x size 24 .......... for £4.00 (in pretty colours)

And they all fit (!) even the ones labelled as "size 24".

I can't believe how much money I have been wasting in Evans !!! (3 pairs for £9.50 -- what a rip off!) **

** I spose I wdn't mind so much if they actually bleedin fitted, but when you have paid £18 (2 x 9.50) for 6 pairs of size 26/28 which are too baggy and loose ...... and then paid another £18 a few weeks later for 6 pairs in size 22/24 and found them to be wayyyyyy too small, wasting £36 on 12 pairs of knickers NONE of which are any effing good is not something I can afford. **

** Which is why it took me nearly a month to get round to going to Asda !!!!

Fizzpot

I think Evans sizes are always too small , when ever I go in I come out upset, the likes of asda and tesco are so much better and cheaper !! Xx

Fuffs

Shrinking Big Brummie
I love Asda!!! I buy most my clothes and underwear from there. Evans is a rip off :( Asda bras are brilliant and cheap too :D

claire-anna

Fuffs said:
I love Asda!!! I buy most my clothes and underwear from there. Evans is a rip off :( Asda bras are brilliant and cheap too :D

I am so happy with asda bras.. I used to pay upto £35 but £6 is so much pleasing to my bank account :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery