• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update on me (J-Mo) ...

Hia pet. It's so lovely to hear you sounding so positive. Good for you darling! I've us hit my first stall, it sucks doesn't it? But hey ho, with the tiny mount you're eating you just HAVE to lose again eventually. I know what you mean about not wanting to eat too. I think we just have to make ourselves get into the routine and 'go through the motions', eating the healthy stuff and glugging away on the fluids.

The jump suit sounds fab. I'm glad you decided to go to your do. You deserve a good night out and it'll be great to have an excuse to get dolled up in your glad rags!

LOL at your manager. Some men are just a bit thick, eh, but he was trying to be nice, which is....nice!

Sending huge hugs sweety.

Grace xxxx

Jacci - You are doing so well, and should congratulate yourself on all your success.

The yellow jumpsuit sounds fabulous and I bet you`ll look great for your night out. Look forward to seeing the pics!

It will get easier I`m sure regarding taking compliments from others as the weight comes off you are bound to get so many more.

Wishing you every success for the future, you`re kids are lucky to have a mum who sets such a good example to them regarding work, and I hope your son appreciates how hard you have worked to spend so much on him.

Take care hun x

Love and Best Wishes Kat x

Back