• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So happy I could cry!

Katie_25

Hello all,

Not posted on here for quite some time, I hope everyone is well :)

Just wanted to share my news with everyone... Today I hit 14 stone 7lb's! I never thought I would see the day... not been this weight since I was about 18/19. I was so happy this morning when I got on the scales I almost burst into tears of joy.

I had another fill about 3 weeks ago and since then i've been losing a steady 2lb's a week again, this was after stalling for 5 weeks and not losing a pound, during which time I was starting to feel a bit disappointed... just show's how important those fills are :D

Katie X

That's awesome !!! So happy for you hun as it is extremely demoralising to watch the scales stick week on week..(been there myself recently)
Congratulations on reaching a milestone weight again and I hope you continue to lose consistantly and have a fantastic fun summer xxxx Hugs x

Well done to you. Really happy for you and hope this keeps you going towards your ultimate goal.
Loads of love
jo XX

Katie, thats fantastic news well done, keep up the good work x

fantastic news good work

Thanks everyone for the comments :)
I've been feeling pretty chuffed all day... it's my sisters wedding in 3 weeks, so hoping I might get a few more pounds off for that now the scales have started moving again. :)

X

Excellent news you shoud be very proud x

Well done your perseverance has paid off.:)

Thanks guys :D I've decided to take myself shopping today to celebrate... might even be able to squeeze into the next size down now, lol.

X

Back