• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update on me (J-Mo) ...

J-Mo

Well what a roller-coaster I've had!!

After 3 weeks of no weight loss it appears its moving again. I don't want to post how much yet as I'm not due to be weighed until the week-end. ;)

I'm struggling food wise as I'm just not hungry. I've become accustomed to milky coffee which I've been drinking all week.

My daily food intake consists of a protein milk drink for breakfast, boiled egg with low fat mayo, couple of crispbread's with pate or cottage cheese & low fat soup for tea. I try to drink at least 2 litres of water daily but I'm struggling this week & I've been having approx. 1 litre daily.

I realise my diet is rubbish but I'm forcing myself to eat even that. I've got more fruit being delivered with my shopping this week so hopefully I'll manage a more healthier diet then.

A lot of people have commented on my weight loss today & I really find it hard to accept these compliments!!! :rolleyes: Is it just 'cos I'm not used to receiving them?! It makes me really embarrassed. Maybe it was 'cos I was dressed all in black but several people commented. :p

I'm working 7 days this week so I'm going to try & ease up on the overtime next week then make the time to get on my treadmill. I've been promising myself for weeks I would make the time to do this but there just isn't enough hours in the day or days in the week!!

I'm really feeling much better in myself & much more positive. So I'm pleased I didn't have to resort to taking my happy pills again.

So its onwards & upwards then hopefully my weight will continue downwards!!

Sorry I'm not around as much as I normally am but its just simply down to time. I hope everyone is well.

I did see the post about Tranquil Butterfly & really feel for her. But at least she has a band although it wasn't what she wanted we have some fantastic banders to prove they can be as effective as a bypass.

I'm going to list more clothes on eBay as soon as I get a chance. I've gotten myself quite a few bargains on there this week & I just hope they fit :eek: I've ordered a River Island jumpsuit (very baggy one) in a size 16!! Which (if it fits) I plan to wear next Friday when our team receive their award at the 'posh' party. I'm going to wear a blazer over the top & accessorize with loads of sparkly jewellery!! Hopefully if it fits I'll take a photo on the night & post it on here.

Take care everyone :D

What a lovely post...you sounds poles apart from the overworked stressed girl who posted here last week! Your diet doesn't sound too bad to me at all...just keeping the food & fluid intake going when you are working so hard is no mean feat, so well done on keeping it up!

Whohoo girl on getting those compliments...lap 'em up girl! DifficultI know to accept compliments when you do so much to be invisible and in the background, but your hard work is paying off so you thoroughly deserve them!

I hope you can ease off work a little bit soon, so you can enjoy some time with the children in the run up to Xmas....and I hope you have a absolutely fabby time at your posh party next week!!!!! Yes, lots of photos please...we all love the photos! xxxx

Hello you!!! I am really pleased to see you posting ....wow is that a bit of positivity creeping in there? ;)
I think you are doing just fine with your food, you can only do what you can do...if you get my drift.
At least you are consciously trying to choose some healthy things so with time I am sure you will be able to have a bit more and it's all going to keep going in the right direction!

It is weird to suddenly get compliments, or to even disbelieve them...I got used to it by treating the compliment as a gift.
That compliment is someones way of trying to make you feel good and we wouldn't throw a gift back at someone ever would we?
Just smile and say thanks for now, later on as your self love grows, you will feel a lot more at ease with compliments I promise!!

I bet you will look fab at your do , have you seen http://www.madaboutjewellery.com/acatalog/index.html? That's my absolute favourite place for snazzy glam jewellry :)

Im so pleased you are feeling better :D Im also feeling like Ive lost some weight after over 2 weeks of nothing! Not going to weigh for a few more days though! The jumpsuit sounds lovely and at least if it doesnt fit straight away it wont be long until it does ;) I cant say Im eating much better than you really. Ive had a few casseroles in the slow cooker and quite a bit of veg but Im living on Babybell light and melba toast with philly on! I really struggle with the fluids, I drink coffee and with the no eating and drinking rule I find it difficult to fit it all in :eek: We will get our heads round all this soon Im sure (I hope!) Keep on keeping on hun and good luck with the weigh in :D XX

Hello you!!! I am really pleased to see you posting ....wow is that a bit of positivity creeping in there? ;)
I think you are doing just fine with your food, you can only do what you can do...if you get my drift.
At least you are consciously trying to choose some healthy things so with time I am sure you will be able to have a bit more and it's all going to keep going in the right direction!

It is weird to suddenly get compliments, or to even disbelieve them...I got used to it by treating the compliment as a gift.
That compliment is someones way of trying to make you feel good and we wouldn't throw a gift back at someone ever would we?
Just smile and say thanks for now, later on as your self love grows, you will feel a lot more at ease with compliments I promise!!

I bet you will look fab at your do , have you seen Costume and Fashion Jewellery Shop for Swarovski Crystal Jewellery, Diamante, Pearls and Silver? That's my absolute favourite place for snazzy glam jewellry :)

OMG Neen you naughty girl...why on earth did you just post that link....I'm a total sucker for anything pretty, girly & sparkly...which everything totally is...and I'm sooooo skint too.....xxxx

What a lovely post...you sounds poles apart from the overworked stressed girl who posted here last week! Your diet doesn't sound too bad to me at all...just keeping the food & fluid intake going when you are working so hard is no mean feat, so well done on keeping it up!

Whohoo girl on getting those compliments...lap 'em up girl! DifficultI know to accept compliments when you do so much to be invisible and in the background, but your hard work is paying off so you thoroughly deserve them!

I hope you can ease off work a little bit soon, so you can enjoy some time with the children in the run up to Xmas....and I hope you have a absolutely fabby time at your posh party next week!!!!! Yes, lots of photos please...we all love the photos! xxxx

Thanks Angie. I feel a completely different person than I did last week & I'm so thankful for this amazing gift that I have been given!!

The reason I'm doing so much overtime is that I've been told its going to finish in the next week or two. So I thought get as much as I can in now then I'll not be worrying about money at Xmas ;)

You too sound like you're doing so well!!

I bet you will look fab at your do , have you seen Costume and Fashion Jewellery Shop for Swarovski Crystal Jewellery, Diamante, Pearls and Silver? That's my absolute favourite place for snazzy glam jewellry :)

Thanks Neen. My manager said to me this morning "look at you, you can really see how well you're doing", I could feel myself redden & then as he tried to compliment me further I told him to shut up!! Ha, ha!! We were right in the middle of the call centre which is open plan & he has a gob like a bl**dy foghorn!!

I'm going to check out that website in a bit. Thanks again

Im so pleased you are feeling better :D Im also feeling like Ive lost some weight after over 2 weeks of nothing! Not going to weigh for a few more days though! The jumpsuit sounds lovely and at least if it doesnt fit straight away it wont be long until it does ;) I cant say Im eating much better than you really. Ive had a few casseroles in the slow cooker and quite a bit of veg but Im living on Babybell light and melba toast with philly on! I really struggle with the fluids, I drink coffee and with the no eating and drinking rule I find it difficult to fit it all in :eek: We will get our heads round all this soon Im sure (I hope!) Keep on keeping on hun and good luck with the weigh in :D XX

Thanks Jacqui. I too have problems fitting it all in!! Ha, ha
I suppose like you say we'll eventually get our heads around this bypass thing!!

OMG Neen you naughty girl...why on earth did you just post that link....I'm a total sucker for anything pretty, girly & sparkly...which everything totally is...and I'm sooooo skint too.....xxxx

I too am skint (as usual) but another vow to myself when I had my bypass is to spend a little time & money on myself for a change.

I've just forked out £120 on a pair of footie boots for my son. Yet I felt guilty about paying £22.99 on a jumpsuit for my doo!!

The joys of motherhood ;)

Well done Jacci and keep moving forward... you are doing brilliantly! Love and hugs xxx

Sounds like things are on the up for you, am so happy you are so more positive this week :) Long may it continue...

As for compliments they are hard to take in the beginning. I used to cringe when people said anything, now i just stand and smile and thank them. It's when they want figures i sometimes feel a little embarassed, probably cos i don't want to look like i'm boasting...

Neen, you are a very naughty naughty girl! I've just checked out this site and they have some lovely hair clips n things my girls would love. Might have to do a bit of xmas shopping :) xx

You sound like a typical selfless Mom to me honey...totally understand re. the overtime, get it while you can. Was pmsl re. your male manager complimenting you in the middle of the call centre, bless him! At least he noticed, bothered to open his mouth & made the effort!!!!! xxxx

You sound like a typical selfless Mom to me honey...totally understand re. the overtime, get it while you can. Was pmsl re. your male manager complimenting you in the middle of the call centre, bless him! At least he noticed, bothered to open his mouth & made the effort!!!!! xxxx

Yes, I think selfless comes with being a mam!! But I wouldn't have it any other way. Xmas is usually a sh*tty time of the year for our family but not this year. I've got two weeks off & gonna spoil my boys rotten. I don't mean financially, we're just going to spend quality time together ;)

My manager has no tact whatsoever!! He means well I suppose :rolleyes: I wish you can have seen him, his gestures made it even more embarrassing!! Ha, ha

Yes, I think selfless comes with being a mam!! But I wouldn't have it any other way. Xmas is usually a sh*tty time of the year for our family but not this year. I've got two weeks off & gonna spoil my boys rotten. I don't mean financially, we're just going to spend quality time together ;)

My manager has no tact whatsoever!! He means well I suppose :rolleyes: I wish you can have seen him, his gestures made it even more embarrassing!! Ha, ha

pmsl...would have loved to have been a fly on the wall...imaginging the gestures just completed the embarrassment! Hearing where you are coming from with Xmas being a cr*ppy time of year, so wishing you & your boys a fabby time together xxx

Back