• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I did it 100+ miles on the bike

Mixman

Well I did it. 101.75 miles on the bike, 7hrs 15m.

I'm tired but happy!

I've had a soak in the bath now I'm laid in bed.

Butt cheeks, privates and coxic hurts but not badly.

Blimey - that's awesome ! You're an inspiration to us all Mixie !

bloody hell. Methinks you will be sore tomorrow.

Well done mixxie x

OMG, your totally amazing, Congratualtions and WELL DONE

x

I knew you'd do it! Congrats x

That is simply amazing!

Well done mate. I bet u feel great (apart from aches & pains)!!
:happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096:

well done your a true inspiration xxx

It could well be hun, trouble is, by the time I get up to you from Cornwall (near Lands End), you may well be feeling much better lol :p:p;)

WOWSERS Mickie well done hun thats fab xxx

you done good there my man!!! that's a real (hundred+) milestone ;), i've never done that distance myself, can do 19+ miles in an hour on the bike at the gym, did 11 miles in 35 minutes this morning (intervals, mind....3 mins level 8, 3 mins level 4), when i'm feeling fit, maybe we could get a ride on the road?? all welcome sort of thing??

W0W wtg you!!! fabulous achievement!! you're an inspiration to us all x

you done good there my man!!! that's a real (hundred+) milestone ;), i've never done that distance myself, can do 19+ miles in an hour on the bike at the gym, did 11 miles in 35 minutes this morning (intervals, mind....3 mins level 8, 3 mins level 4), when i'm feeling fit, maybe we could get a ride on the road?? all welcome sort of thing??

Sounds like a good idea :D

Bloody Nora Mixy........Ive been to Blackpool and back from Manchester today and on the way home I thought I bet Mixy is doing about this many miles on his bike!!! Good for you, what a star :D x

Back