• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My first surgiversary

Mixman

Well it's arrived, my first surgiversary!

What a fantastic journey it's been. I dreamed a year ago and said I wanted to be 15 stone in a year. At that time I was nearly 32 stone. I couldn't do much, didn't want to go out, unless it was to get a fast food take-a-way which meant I could stay sat in the car. I drove 100 yards to the shop at the end of the road because I was that lazy! I didn't want to take the kids to school for fear of being rediculed. Couldn't play with them for long at foty etc.

Now! Well!

I've just clocked up 525miles on the bike this month, I'm 15st 9lb, I go out very often, the kids can't keep up with me now! So so mind-blowingly different in just 1 year.

The hard work continues to get down to a 'normal' weight but most of all I want to be fit.

But the hard work won't be today. Today I am going to relax and reflect and I might even have an extra long soak in the bath. The one I can fit in with room to spare now :D

Happy surgiversary Mixxy. You are an inspiration to us all. You deserve to have a rest and some pampering today. Well done in all you have achieved.

Mixy, you have just made me cry! You are the person on here that I most admire and aspire to be like.

Congratulations on a wonderful year. This time next year - who knows! Mr Universe? xx

Awe Mixxy if there ever was someone who could be held up as a prime example of what WLS can do for someone it's you. You have used your tool amazingly. All you have achieved is all down to you and your sheer determination to succeed.

You are a STAR x

Last edited:
Happy Surgiversary Mixxy and what a year it's been!!! :winner:

You have achieved so much this year, more than you ever thought was possible. As has already been said, you are a true inspiration to many on this site, myself included. Enjoy a well-earned day of pampering!

Here's to the next 12 months!! :bestwishes:

Congratulations on all you have achieved this year.
You are a very supportive person too and lots of us are so glad of your helpful advice.
Have a great day x

Mixxy, you're lush!

What an amazing year it's been eh, who'd have ever thought it would be possible for one person to achieve so much.

Take time to enjoy your day & think about how utterly proud you should be feeling of yourself, what you've done is fantastic!!!!!!

xxx

Many congratulations, it's been a fantastic achievement. xx

congratulations on your surgiversary!!!!!!!!!!!! you are a true inspiration to most if not all of us on this site, you have done so well if i lose half of what you have i will be happy.
keep up the good work xxxx

Happy Surgiversary Mickie, your a true insperation here, well done in changing your life for the better xxx

Enjoy today x

Liz x

What a fantastic year you have had Mixxy. Yoy are absolutely brilliant, such an inspiration to me and all the other pre-oppers Im sure. Thankyou for your warts and all story so far, I hope I do as well as you!
And Gail, please stop talking about Mixxys tool, he cant keep his hands off it as it is :D x

Mixie i can't believe its been a year its been a pleasure to share your journey so far, you have achieved so much both in weight loss and fitness. You are definatly an inspiration to many including myself. A very big congratulations on reaching your goals and wishing you another year of targets and dreams that all come true. Big hugs xx

Well done Mickie! Your fantastic achievement is all down to the hard work you have put into it. Have and enjoy your day off, we all know you will be on that bike again tomorrow and prepared to show us all up again...:D:D You deserve a medal!

Back