• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i did it woo hoo!!!

fatbutnot4long

hi all me again! well most of u will know my previous posts have been about me worrying about my pre op diet blah blah blah! WELLLLLL... not today... my 4 week pre op (milk diet) appointment was today AND i did it... the 5% is gone forever i hope... when i went in 4 weeks ago i was :( 135.8 kg i needed to get to 129 kg i got weighed today and im now 126.6 woo hoo!!! i was so worried i hadn't done it and id have to wait another 4 weeks until my next appointment. im now aloud to eat 600 calories a day plus 2 pints of milk :) and i now get referred to the surgeon who gives me my op date which is about 4-6 weeks away at the mo :D ill keep u all informed and a huge thanks to all of u who have replied to my posts on here u dont know how much u have helped me :D xx

Well done to you! I am so thrilled for you!

Congrats hun!! That is so exciting!!!

well done hun, thats a fab loss:D

thanks everyone im so happy! :D

Well done you! Great loss, not long to go now!
Lx

Well done you !!!:happy036: G.M
hi all me again! well most of u will know my previous posts have been about me worrying about my pre op diet blah blah blah! WELLLLLL... not today... my 4 week pre op (milk diet) appointment was today AND i did it... the 5% is gone forever i hope... when i went in 4 weeks ago i was :( 135.8 kg i needed to get to 129 kg i got weighed today and im now 126.6 woo hoo!!! i was so worried i hadn't done it and id have to wait another 4 weeks until my next appointment. im now aloud to eat 600 calories a day plus 2 pints of milk :) and i now get referred to the surgeon who gives me my op date which is about 4-6 weeks away at the mo :D ill keep u all informed and a huge thanks to all of u who have replied to my posts on here u dont know how much u have helped me :D xx

well done hun. xx

Well done you! If you have done the milk & 1 oxo a day pre-op diet, you are a better woman than I, for I refused!

You should be proud of yourself!

fantastic news Kirsty, not long now and things will change forever for you :)

Brilliant news well done :)

Well done, you should be so proud of yourself.

Bet you feel really good about yourself and so you should. Congratulations and good luck for the future.

xx

Back