• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

woo hoo, i have now lost...

mermaid2708

new year...new me!x
woo hoo, i have now lost 52lbs (including 23lbs pre-op)...i last got weighed 2 weeks ago at gp's and had only lost 15lb post op which at 4 weeks post op i thought was not that good...but gp said dont worry...well i was weighed again this morning and have lost 14lbs in last 2 weeks :D im so happy!!!

what i am beggining to understand (at last!) is everyone is different and looses at different rates at different times...so im not worrying about it anymore...i will get there, we will all get there!!! :)

Well done you thats a really massive acheivement getting past the first 50lbs.....

And good luck and good wishes for the next milestone :D

great weight loss claire :) just think you are past the half way mark to your first 100lb

Flippin 'eck Mermaid... thats absolutely amazing. Look at your BMI - you have dropped 10 points already.

You are a star x

thats great news and its 52lb gone forever never to return again

:clap: well done mermaid!

woohoo xxxx well done

woo hoo, i have now lost 52lbs (including 23lbs pre-op)...i last got weighed 2 weeks ago at gp's and had only lost 15lb post op which at 4 weeks post op i thought was not that good...but gp said dont worry...well i was weighed again this morning and have lost 14lbs in last 2 weeks :D im so happy!!!

what i am beggining to understand (at last!) is everyone is different and looses at different rates at different times...so im not worrying about it anymore...i will get there, we will all get there!!! :)

wow that's amazing - well done!!

well done thats a great loss:)

its hard to get your head round that everyone looses at different rates, i expected to loose weight from day one not loads till i got good restriction. but i have not i have gained but others have lost iv just sat tight and im waiting as like you say everyone is different xxxx

well done mermaid, i know you had ur worries about the rate of loss, but look at you now x x x

Well done hun, that's a great loss:clap::clap::clap:

Back