• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I dream of...........

phatmomma

shopping!

Yesterday whilst in Covent Garden (excuse me dropping the name like i'm a regular, was the last day of my wee honeymoon break and first visit there) i saw so many lovely shops with fantastic clothes displays. I think i will be dreaming of going in there for a long time to come!

I'm trying to imagine what it would be like to look at something and wonder what it would look like on rather than '' do they have my size''?

So many times i like many others have tried to lose weight only to lose the will power somewhere down the line. I keep thinking to myself ( and i wonder if you've thought this too) what if i'm the one it doesn't work for? What if i fail at this too?

Am i dooming myself to failure before i start? I am changing my eating habits (well trying) and i know things can never go back to the way they were after my op (thank god). But what if? What if i can never go in 'normal' shops?

Am i alone in these thoughts?

Hi Julie,

I'm glad you had an enlightening visit to London.

I can fully appreciate the thoughts you have been having. I must admit though that being a bloke of my age, clothes are not as important to me as it is to you lovely looking ladies. That might be because I have never been in the position of haveing a choice of styles. It has always been "What is available in my size". I think I am past caring now, but who knows what the future holds.

I think I am talking myself round to the idea. :D

Anyway, after 1 week is probably a bit premature to be planning a new wardrobe. ;)

John xx

Back