• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I feel like I could kill for a portion of rice.....

kateyloo

Do you think it would do me any harm if I had a tiny portion of rice with my dinner tonight? I am on a low carb, no dairy pre-op diet - it's not on the list but it's not on the no no list either....... i have been so good (well apart from a couple of extra bits of fruit) since I started the diet on the 2nd Jan..... :sigh:

I wouldnt risk it hun, only because carbs are the main thing you have to leave out for the liver to shrink....I think I am right in saying this but Im sure someone who knows for sure will be along soon :D XX

I wouldnt do it either esp as ur low in carbs and rice was one of my demons.........its sooooo not worth it as ur in touching distance of ur op xxx

Thanks guys - I think my craving has just been cured by my boyfriend - he has returned from work, heard me ***** and then threatened to throw the packet of rice out of the window! lol :) xx

Sure, you have it.... And if the surgeon just sews you back up without giving you the surgery it's no big deal!

Yep - or give me some exercise running up and down the 6 flights of stairs we have to go up to get to our top floor flat (without a lift!) :) xx

Back