• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

End of milk diet ..for now!

Karma67

Hi all,

Well it's been a bit of a struggle but as of today I'm not on the 'full' milk diet!

I had my appt with the dietician this afternoon at the L&D to see if I had lost the required 5% and I'm happy to report I had lost 7%!! Woohooo a total of 21lbs=9.9kg :D:D

So now I have my Consultant appt booked 'verbally' for the 14th Jan ..with Mr Jain.

The dietician is putting me on the 'simple' list lmao! which means I am an 'easy' case! so this might work in my favour for an earlier op date...at the moment it's looking like March/April 2010 I was hoping for a bit earlier but at least I know feel I am definately going to have the surgery now :D

I left the hospital feeling very pleased with myself for my weight loss! :D:D

Now I can have food of up to 600cals a day aswell as 2pints of milk ....known as the 'refeeding' diet

Gald your appointment went well and your now being refed lol.

Heres hoping you get an early date but March isnt too far away is it

Take care Xx

well done you x lets hope a sooner appointment comes for you x

congratulations on the weight loss, hope you do manage to get an earlier appointment xx

well done - it's fantastic that you are so motivated - i hope you manage to get an earlier appointment

Well done on your weight loss bet you well chuffed

xx

Thanks all xx :D

Still can't believe I lost 1 1/2 stones! :laugh2:

Now starts the hard stuff tho....hubby's works do on the 18th Dec and Xmas lol but I've decided that I'm not going to gorge myself but still enjoy it ;) And if i put on a few pounds... I will go back on the milk diet a couple of weeks b4 my appt ;);)

Hi, well done karma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm on refeeding diet and i'v had a few blips, but milk diet for a day or two soon puts it right.
Good luck with your opp date, sue.

Back