• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i feel like singing from the roof top

dolly48dd

My jeans have got toooo big for me size 30:) so this morning off i go to Evans:( to buy a size 28, tryed a pair on far to big:D next size 26 fit but a bit big, 24 was to small. so ran next door to new look yes new look and i FIT there 26 lovely. i also picked a top up 26 (was a 30/32) i am so happy.:p all the hard work is starting to pay off.

Well done you, much nicer having your pick of more than 1 shop lol :)
X

Sing it out loud!!! You deserve to sing from the rooftops.
Well done !
Lynne x

Well done x x

Congratulations! I bet that feels fantastic :) Soon you'll be slipping into a size 14/16 from Next or Top Shop and I'll be very jealous!!! :D

H x

Congratulations Dolly, Karen x

Fantastic! I can 'hear' your happiness! Soon you'll be going into New Look etc. as a matter of course.

x

it is nice when all the hard work pays off and you start to see results, very well done. :)

all the best barbara x

Thank you all for your kindness.xx

Dolly forget climbing on the roof to sing... Instead go walk past Evans and give em the finger, you don't need them anymore :) Well done girl xxx

Oh how very exciting for you... I can't wait until I am in the same position. I guess what we save on food bills will go towards our new clothes we all need .... Oh I am giddy at the thought... good for you flower xx

Ive had my new jeans size 26 (i might add) on all day and i feel so good, if this is not the insentive i need to keep going i don't no what is. life is so good. xx

Back