• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i feel like singing from the roof top

Congratulations hon, you sing and shout as loud as you want you deserve too after all the hard work.. I cant wait for the day I can go somewhere other than Evans.. No wonder your so happy xxx

Had to buy new jeans again today, (did go to a charity shop) size 24 it's still coming off. not in my wildest dreams did i think i would do so well.xx

Fantastic you must feel great, well done! I was in Evans today and everything looked awful on me.. but not for long I'll be heading for new look so save some for me x

Fantastic you must feel great, well done! I was in Evans today and everything looked awful on me.. but not for long I'll be heading for new look so save some for me x
It's the best feeling ever, i hope it's not too long before you visting the charity shop as well.

Brilliant, chuffed to bits for you, Karen x

Time to buy new JEANS again, Today i went to asda size 22, I'm dancing on the rooftops today. xx

Well done Dolly I bet you are over the moon. Just a tip though, don't be payng full price for clothes that are only going to last you a few weeks. There are ex catalogue shops in the north east that so all sizes and I regularly get jeans, trousers and tops from there for just a couple of pounds and they are simplybe or similar. Cheaper than charity shops and the clothes are brand new. xx

Oh Dolly, i bet you feel like you're walking on air!! Not long and you'll soon be a "teenager" again.
Well done. xxx

I'm so happy for you!! I'm in 22s as well and when you've been 32 or bigger (I could never fit ANY Evans trousers before) it's like a miracle and still blows my mind!

I'm so happy for you!! I'm in 22s as well and when you've been 32 or bigger (I could never fit ANY Evans trousers before) it's like a miracle and still blows my mind!
Must admit 32 were tight, I just can't believe it's coming off. i feel so happy. xx:D

Yahoooo! Well done and such an inspiration! You'll be in river island before you know it xxx

Good job!

Thank you all for your support. xx

Well it,s that time again.. size.. 18.. jeans and my hubby informed me today i have a SEXY bum. you can not believe how happy 1 person could be..xx

My jeans have got toooo big for me size 30:) so this morning off i go to Evans:( to buy a size 28, tryed a pair on far to big:D next size 26 fit but a bit big, 24 was to small. so ran next door to new look yes new look and i FIT there 26 lovely. i also picked a top up 26 (was a 30/32) i am so happy.:p all the hard work is starting to pay off.

Good times Dolly :D

keep up the good work:)

Take Care

Andy x

Back