• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I feel like there is something stuck!!

mells

I started eating my dinner this evening and I think that I didnt chew my first mouthful of meat properly, because 2 mouthfulls later I felt really full. Then the pain started.

I tried to drink but that wouldnt go down, so tried to be sick. Sorry to describe this but I'm sure I have bought everything I ate back. But I cant drink properly it feels as though it is still taking ages to go down and I have terrible acid indigestion.

I have scared myself now this has only happened once before and after i had been sick the relief was immediate, but this time feels different, what should I do?

:cry::(:mad: so mad at myself for not chewing properly and now I'm getting worried.

Hi Mells

Try and calm down hun. Take some tiny sips of warm water - hopefully that will help. Take care x

Hello there.......Sorry too hear u been in pain. The sound u are describing does sound like u didnt chew ur meat properly......Sounds like u did vomit up wot u ate,......now the pain will subside, your pouch is probably tender due too the vomiting, even though ur worried this is quite normal for a band too be tender/sore afterwards........try and do sumfin that will make u move about as then any meat that may be left there will eventually dislodge itself and the pain will start too ease. This is my opinion but feel free to ask others. - Hope your not in pain for too much longer..... all the best - Julie xx

Hope you're feeling better now Mells.
Grace xxx

Hope you are feeling better now hun, its a horrible feeling when you get something stuck with a bypass too (HUG) XX

hi mels i hope your feeling better now x

Back