• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I feel sick!!!

WeightlossDreamer

HI guys having a really bad week! This week nearly everyday I have felt very ill like I could throw up. The thing is I can feel great for most of the day then boom feel really ill! I don't believe myself to be overheating although my eating hasn't been great have had some cakes etc. any help would be greatly appreciated x

I don't think so cos obviously with being advised not to get pregnant for 12 months we've been careful and I'm having regular periods now! X x

Maybe the cakes are a little rich and stodgy for you to digest? Hope you feel better soon there are so many bugs around it could be Take care

There are loads of bugs around at the mo:(

Does it seem to happen at the same time each day? How does it happen in relation to your eating - is it while you eat, immediately after, a couple of hours after or does it vary?
Hope it eases off soon love x

I felt odd in tummy this week also. I went back to liquids and mushies for a couple days, my doc adjusted my stomach med I take for a few days and I also started weighing or measuring food again. It has made me realize I cannot yet eyd ball my portions. I was eating too much.

I think I might be leaving it too long between eating cos I've been forgetting to have snacks so I've been feeling sick before eating! But sometimes it can be a couple of hours after eating x x

Back