• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4 days post-op

Hello xx
I had my bypass in December and can honestly say it's the best thing i've ever done xx
I have lost 5stone 11lbs (including pre op) and have gone from a size 26/28 on top to a size 18!!! And from 28/30 on bottom half to a size 22 - am absolutely thrilled xxx
I found it hard to enjoy anything at the puree stage and lived mainly on soup - but made sure got in all my nutrients and tried to keep up with the fluids (easier said than done) .
At 15 weeks post op I still have had good days and bad days but in all am so glad I went through with it!
I feel sooooo much better in myself both mentally and physically !
Keep up the good work hun - and congratulations on becoming a Loser!! lol xxxxxx

P5are , hi there, i had my bypass on the same day as you and im always hungry. Im convinced they didnt do my op hahahahah and as for BREAD !!!!!!!!!!!! Its torturing me :S

Everyone is doing so well especially you Hurricanheal what a weight loss superb xx Bread has tortured me i've had toast a few times and 2 weeks ago i tried a sandwich with slice of bread went down ok game of trial and error x

Tantan1, I keep saying to my partner I don't think they've done the operation on me either, I keep saying he has just cut me in 5 places and stitched me up haha glad I'm not the only one thinking daft thoughts x

Huracaneal what an amazing weight loss, I know it's very early days at the moment, I read so many different stories and I keep thinking I don't feel like that....... I suppose everyone's different. Keep up the great work x

Back