• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help Bandits please

Pinkfluffyemma

I have just moved on to the soft phase 2 days ago and have been fine until this morning. Had one egg scrambled at about 0800 and since then I have felt soooo ill! I didn't feel over full and like anything was stuck but since eating I am suffering from really bad nausea, it keep coming in waves and it's so bad I actually keep going and hovering round the bathroom just in case. Has anyone had anything similar or could it be, dare I say it, I may be coming down with a bug :cry: any advice greatly received! Xx

Hi, sorry to hear you're not feeling great. Whenever I've eaten anything too fast or too much or something that doesn't agree with my band I normally know about it straight away and 'get rid' as it were within about 5-10 minutes of eating it! I know some people have problems with eggs and their band but I've been lucky so far. Sorry I can't be of much help but I would of thought that if the egg was nice and soft and runny it should have been okay at this stage after your op but maybe it is a bit soon for you personally. Alternatively it could be a bug - I know there's a lot about at the moment. Hope you feel better soon x

I can't eat eggs at all. I was gutted as I love egg and thought it would be a good option. I'm 9 months in and still can't do eggs, they go down but then unfortunately come straight back .. they just dont rest easy in my stomach.. keep trying as it might just be a blip but for me they just don't work x

My 1st scrambled egg gave me diarrhea 10 minutes after eating it. If your not sick it might turn to this. Felt fine straight after though but have not had scrambled egg since.
Either way the egg needs to see the toilet bowl so hopefully it wont last too long!
Kim

Back