• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I GAVE BIRTH TODAY

gaelic girl

Loving Being a Loser
To a poo yeeeeeeeah lol! (don't read on if eating please).Well giving birth is what it felt like ha ha in fact giving birth to my 10lbs 5oz son 24 years ago was easier! Bless Movicall at least i've gone and its unbelievable how much better i feel for it. Roll on regularity! x

Hurrah! Congratulations. Did you weigh yourself before and after? ;)

tmi.jpg

omg lol the other day my daughter was on the loo , shes 5 and her brother shouted through the door " you havin a poo" she replied im sat on the toilet dropping the kids off !!!! as if , she had heard this on the radio the day before i didnt know wether to laugh or cry lol glad you enjoyed giving birth lol x

hahahahahaha im pmsl at hannahs lil girl lol i love it and will be sayin that meself in future i normally say i gotta go the turtle is sticken its head out hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha glad you feelin better gaelic girl hehehehehe

omg lol the other day my daughter was on the loo , shes 5 and her brother shouted through the door " you havin a poo" she replied im sat on the toilet dropping the kids off !!!! as if , she had heard this on the radio the day before i didnt know wether to laugh or cry lol glad you enjoyed giving birth lol x

lmao, thats a belter lol :p

Congrats GG, I only had to put the Movicol in the cupboard and I went to the loo. Think my system takes well to threats lol

hahahahahaha glad you like it gg lol.x

Toilet humour! its crap!Glad you have a load off your mind sorry bowel.There is nothing like a good clear out!I nearly fell off me chair when you said you had given birth,thought she kept that one quiet!Bet you need a soft cushion now!!!

Back