• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I got THE phone call today !

mrsfarm2000

Got the call from Heartlands today - op. date is 2nd February ! Am so excited that my life is about to change forever, but very scared too. Not looking forward to the pre-op diet, which I have to start tomorrow.

omg!!!! fantastic news!!!!! wishing you all the luck in the world :) xxx

Brilliant news !! xx

Aaww yey brilliant! Bet you can't wait! I with you the best of luck xxx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Great news xxx

Great news hun congrats ;) x

Fab news good luck x

mrsfarm2000 said:
Got the call from Heartlands today - op. date is 2nd February ! Am so excited that my life is about to change forever, but very scared too. Not looking forward to the pre-op diet, which I have to start tomorrow.

Fab my friend also got a date from heartlands today too must of been heartlands date giving day lol aww good luck love xx

Wonderful news!!! the 2 weeks will fly by just keep busy and think of a fantastic 2012 xxxx

Fab my friend also got a date from heartlands today too must of been heartlands date giving day lol aww good luck love xx

haha...they could have called me ;)

congrats on your date!!! i cant wait for that day lol xx

MissyMustDoIt said:
haha...they could have called me ;)

congrats on your date!!! i cant wait for that day lol xx

Aww bless ya, this time last yr it was me waiting so I know how u feel, lots of ppl got date apart from me about this time lol I got a call in the march they sent me to Solihull spire as mr kumar from heartlands had a few slots there so ended up there April so maybe ur b the same fingers crossed xx

fantastic news. dont worry too much about the pre-op diet. it gets easier as your stomach shrinks and you have something to aim for which gives you that motivation and drive. i have 6 days of diet left and i feel ok and not that starving, although make sure you get lots of fluids as i dont think i have and have been headachy for last couple of days. but it is hard to drink constantly at work. good luck xx

Congrats on your date. The diet maybe hard to start but at least you was saved from doing it over xmas like me.I have just today and upto midnight tomorrow on the diet then I am all set for op on Mon

helekisapa said:
Congrats on your date. The diet maybe hard to start but at least you was saved from doing it over xmas like me.I have just today and upto midnight tomorrow on the diet then I am all set for op on Mon

I'll be thinking about you on Monday! You're so close!

Back