• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG OMG OMG - Got the 'CALL'

joanne7271

Shrink me please x
I cannot believe it today I thought I would come home early form work. The phone was ringing when I was walking through the front door, nearly left it cos thought it was a daft call....... oh no......... it was the hospital!! Whoop

I start my pre op diet on 17th March op is 28th March, I cant believe it is finallt here and I havent waited that long xx :eek::D:)

I am in Sunderland hun xx

Yayyyyyy brilliant news Joanne so pleased for you :)

So, I have been a bit up and down about the whole thing lately. I was thinking to myself the other day, I wonder how I feel when I get the call (this mystical call you never think you are going to get!). Well, I thought I will either panic and think omg, I dont think I can do this OR think it is the start of the rest of my life.

Well I am pleased to say a calm has come over me and it has really given me the positivity boost I needed. I can't wait xxx

Thanks Frances and Crystal....... if it wasnt for all you lovely ppl and the support you give, I may not have got through the last couple of months xxx

Fantastic :)

what fantastic news!
im well happy for you!
x

Was so pleased for you. Its an amazing feeling strange when you are on your own when it comes through. My hubby had just gone to work before I got in from work n that's how my call came. xNot long to go either well doen you x

Congratulations Joanne, its weird how you feel when the call comes through. I went through a multitude of emotions when I got my call and even on the day of my op I went back and forth, but I have to say that it was the best decision I've ever made. Best of luck to you on your journey x

hiya and congratulations joanne7271.i had to wait for post.im on the 20thmarch.roll on next Thursday to start the diet.yes this group is great.all the help we want.and such friendly people.there is a lot having it in march.so will keep in touch.and you take care

Great news, how long have you waited from referral? Whats your bmi, if you dont mind me asking....thanks xx

My bmi is around 35/36. I was put on list on jan 3rd x

Back