• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre op update

Porpo

Am v-chuffed and have to tell someone or I will burst... I've lost 16lbs so far on this pre op diet..... Hurray!!!

Also does anyone know what happens if I get a cold? Everyone at work is full of it and I'm having a bypass on saturday...

xxxxx

Hun congrats that is fab how long have u been on the pre op. I think it depends on the severity of ur cold, if u have a high temp maybe that could cause a prob because of the anaesthetic.
Maybe dose urself up now with nurofen and take it 3 times a day till friday night just as a precaution and maybe some vit c tabs. xxx

Hiya,

Started pre op on Wednesday last week - so have just about done a week. Op is saturday so dont have much time...

Cold-wise I'm okay just sneezy a bit but hoping its not going to turn into a full blown cold by the weekend. I'm not sure whether they will operate or not if it does.
xxx

WOW - that's an excellent weight loss in such a short time well done & good luck for Saturday :)

Well done you and keep yourself dosed up - if you have a stinking cold they may very well not operate. Fingers crossed its no more than a sniffle.

Amazing weightloss so far, well done you! Best of luck for the 9th! :cross:

Cuppacocoa xx

Well done on your weight loss so far Porpo. Good luck for Saturday and make sure you take some echinachea (not sure spelt it right) supposed to be good at preventing colds.

Well done Porpo. I'm really made up for you. I've been told that plenty of fluid and vitamin C is good for keeping colds at bay. My friend also recommends garlic capsules and euchanacea. Hope all goes well. What time is your op on Saturday?

You really look lovely in your avatar picture.

love

Rebirth xx

Back