• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have an appt with the plastic surgeon!! :D

SacredSilence

Peter Facinelli & I
Apologies for dipping in and out lately, But with 4 kids, 2 jobs and Christmas round the corner I don`t have a minute to think lol

I had a strange txt from my hubbie at work this afternoon telling me a lady had tried ringing me from the hospital and that I was to contact her. I`ve phoned her and she has offered me an appt to see the plastic surgeon NEXT THURSDAY! :eek:

I am really trying not to get my hopes up, But am wondering if this means that I have been granted funding? My Dr sent my referral about 3 months ago now and I haven`t heard a thing since until this phonecall.

Surely it would be an outright no wouldn`t it??

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

LiSe Xxxx

Oops, I think I might have put this in the wrong place! :rolleyes: x

In all honesty? I don't know. But i'm hoping the hospital wouldn't see you without funding first...

I'm crossing my fingers n ankles for you sacredsilence. Keep us posted xx

Thankyou all so much x

I am driving my hubbie batty by going on lol :rolleyes:

I KNOW I am getting myself in a tizzy and getting my hopes up when I shouldn`t, But a few things have been going round in my head.

When I spoke to the secretary, She admitted that contacting my hubbie had been the first made as "the letter/paperwork" only came through today. (I thought she had been trying to contact me without success). She also said that the appts are 10 minute appts when I asked how long it would take as I work in a clinic myself in the evenings and would have to book time off if it ran over. I also looked up the plastic surgeon I`m seeing and he is the only plastic surgeon my hospital have.

I KNOW I am REALLY jumping the gun here, But I`m wondering if the letter/paperwork is approval for funding and if the very short notice appt is a cancellation and that is why I was telephoned as sending out a written appt would probably arrive too late for me to attend? Would they really give me an appt with a PS when he is the only one available if it still could be a no for funding? I was wondering if it now all rests on him seeing me in the flesh as opposed to photos and this appt will be the yes or no to the op depending on if he feels he wants to do it?

Ahhhhhh!! I am torturing myself as there really is no way of knowing and I will just have to wait but I am too impatient! lol

Sorry to go on x

Back