• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have an appt with the plastic surgeon!! :D

SacredSilence

Peter Facinelli & I
I posted this somewhere else by mistake :rolleyes: lol

Apologies for dipping in and out lately, But with 4 kids, 2 jobs and Christmas round the corner I don`t have a minute to think lol

I had a strange txt from my hubbie at work this afternoon telling me a lady had tried ringing me from the hospital and that I was to contact her. I`ve phoned her and she has offered me an appt to see the plastic surgeon NEXT THURSDAY!

I am really trying not to get my hopes up, But am wondering if this means that I have been granted funding? My Dr sent my referral about 3 months ago now and I haven`t heard a thing since until this phonecall.

I have looked up the surgeon on my local hospital website and he is the only plastic surgeon they have listed at the hospital. The secretary I spoke to also told me it would be a 10 minute appt, Wth can I achieve in that short amount of time?? I`m hoping this means that I have funding and that the appt is so that the surgeon can see me in the flesh as opposed to photos to decide yes or no or am I being too hopeful? lol

Surely, If it was likely to be a no, It would be an outright no? Rather than waste both our time and NHS money by giving me an appt for no reason?

I have no idea what will happen at this appt, Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

LiSe Xxxx

**Forgot to say - When I enquired about the problem of contacting me (as she had contacted my hubbie) she said that he had actually been the first person she tried as they had his number for some reason and that there was no delay as they only got the letter/paperwork back today. - Am I reading too much into that to hope the letter/paperwork was funding approval? x

It sounds to me like you might have funding.....surely if it was a no they would just say NO and thats that....I havnt heard of anyone actually seeing the surgeon then being told no ............obviously I dont have any experience to draw on but thats how I would interpret it :D Good Luck hun, I hope its a go go go to some lovely plastics :D XX

Back