• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Please Help,Plastic surgeon appt tomorrow!!

Trinaweena

Hi to everyone and it's great to be here,
I'm a mum of 3 and married to Ian and live in Hull, Urgent help needed,I'm so worried,I have had 3 caesarian secions over the last 15yrs due to complicated childbirth, over the years,I have very much separated abdominal muscles which causes me more severe back pain and stomach pain and a pot belliedness(some people ask when the baby's due I'm only a size 12) I have the dreaded apron which hangs over from one hip to another and has got alot worse since I have lost 4stone, I'm 5ft and weighed 15stone and now weigh 11 stone and have been unable to loose anymore weight for he last year, I have severe spinal problems which limit my mobility and prevent anyform of exercise apart from swimming which is a no go at the moment. Over the last 12mths I have suffered terribly with very sore,ulcerated skin breakdown between my skin folds which has become very infected, I have had i swabbed which came back with a severe staphylococci infections which meant I have had to take very strong antibiotics and had it dressed 3 times a week by the nurse, this has severley affected me both emotionally, mentally and physically and it's a definate no to sex with my husband as it's too embrassig and painful and sore for him to go any where near me around that are( I'm so lucky that my husband is so undersanding) so much to the point that my GP has refered me to a NHS plastic surgeon in Goole which is tomorrow and I can't wait but I'm so scared that I will be refused anysort of surgery,I have written a 3 page letter of the postives the surgery would have on me that I'm going to give to him/her tomorrow, I am on strong antidepressants too because of the way all of this has affeced me.What do you thunk my chances of surgery on the NHS are?????
I'm sooo sorry I haven't told you much about myself but I will, I have just found this forum and would love to hear any of your views ,
Thank you sooo much for readig this
love Katrina xxx:confused::confused::confused:

Hi Katrina,

How did the consultation go? I am going to see a plastic surgery consultant regarding an NHS tummy tuck soon and I am worried like you were before your appointment that they might say no.

Hi Poppy poo.

Please see thread you replied too about FTT in the norfolk area.

I have got funding and a FTT and MR in 2 wks yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Take care
Trina xxx

Back