• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got my date confirmed!!!!!!!!!! Yay

xxpigsgalorexx

My op date has been confirmed as the 15th November 2011 :D I am sooooo excited I cannot put it into words :party0049: x x x

thats amazing im so happy for you x x x

yay thats fantastic piggy wiggy!!! im made up for you :) xxx

15th will be lucky for us both Caren :D x x

I am hoping that there will be space on the bench..... you all may have to bunch up for me..... it is sooo cold now though lol so we can huddle together like penguins to keep warm :D x x

I did say to my friends at work the other day..... what will I do without my blubber next year to keep warm??? They said buy a jumper lol ;) x x

Woo hoo! fantastic news Anna. not many sleeps now. no message for me on my answer phone tonight :-( xxx never mind, there's always tomorrow :) xxx over the moon for you xxx

Still keeping my fingers and toes crosseed for you my surgery buddy :) x x

Still keeping my fingers and toes crosseed for you my surgery buddy :) x x
... I'm going to ring them tomorrow to see if I'm one if the lucky ones!! did you get a letter? I'm soooooooooooooooo happy for you xxx

... I'm going to ring them tomorrow to see if I'm one if the lucky ones!! did you get a letter? I'm soooooooooooooooo happy for you xxx

I contacted Mr Mahawar's sec today as the suspense was killing me lol :cry: she said theatre lists have been confirmed for that week, I would defo ring tomorrow, text me when u find out :) x x

I contacted Mr Mahawar's sec today as the suspense was killing me lol :cry: she said theatre lists have been confirmed for that week, I would defo ring tomorrow, text me when u find out :) x x
.... OMG! fingers crossed for me xxx

... gee stop it! I've gone all red ... didn't think anyone would notice (tee hee!!!) xxx :)

Back