• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got my date confirmed!!!!!!!!!! Yay

I am hoping that there will be space on the bench..... you all may have to bunch up for me..... it is sooo cold now though lol so we can huddle together like penguins to keep warm :D x x

I did say to my friends at work the other day..... what will I do without my blubber next year to keep warm??? They said buy a jumper lol ;) x x
Brilliant news hopefully I wont be far behind you. I had my seminar date the same day as you had my endoscopy September 2nd just waiting for the date (BETTER GET MY EATING HABITS IN TACK DONT WANT TO PUT ANYTHING ON NOW ) well done xx

Well done Anna. I am over the moon for u. Might ring myself tomo to are if they know my date yet

Xx

WooHoo

Won't be long now hun...good luck

Andy xx

fantastic news i'm over the moon for you! xxx

Got pre op on 2nd Nov ;) x x

woo hoo, good luck xxxxx

Confirmation letter arrived today.... admission on 14th at 3pm.... yikes... starting to feel a little nervous x x

thats fantastic Anna!!! not long now woohoo :) xxx

Fantastic news x all these experiences are so helpful. I've got my pre op assessment on Thursday, 14th on list and 3 or 4 ops per week means that without anything drastic turning up on Thursday, it won't be long. Reading all your diaries with renewed interest - and a dash of 'OMG, what am I doing'

Sent via telephonic magic!

Thank you all soo much.... I have just frozen some pureed homemade lasagne (I even minced the beef myself lol!) lol.... that means various soups and lasagne ready for when I get out..... lmao.... sounds like I am going to jail ;) x x

Well done hun not long now good luck ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

How exciting - congratulations!

:party0038: :party0038: :party0038: :party0038: :party0038: :party0038: :party0038: :party0038:

Back