• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have had the BEST day!

slimmerkay

I went shopping with my mummy today. We set off early and didn't get home until after 6pm. I am exhausted lol.

Anyway, sorry I haven't been participating on threads but that's why.

So I got 3 new t-shirts, a jumper and a hoody - all in the sales, so bargains.

But best of all we went to BHS for lunch. By the way, the food there (the Preston one) was devine - everything fresh and delicious looking. I asked could I have a child's christmas lunch and they said no problem. I had a slice of turkey, two small roasties, two small parsnips, brussel sprouts (only ate one), a pig in blanket, cranberry jelly and gravy. It was DELICIOUS and all went down wonderfully well.

The assistant looked a little bemused (but pleased) when I told her it was the best meal I had eaten in 8 weeks lol.

I said to my mum "You should take a photo. Me eating this is equivalent to a baby taking it's first steps!"

aww thats so nice to hear karen, im glad you enjoyed it and how appropriate it being an xmas meal :D bet you felt like it was christmas eating it !! lol
i love bhs food and quite often meet a friend for lunch and a chin wag there ( well i did pre-op) lol
Its the little things that mean so much xxx

It's high time that you had some good days Karen... sounds like a lovely day out and do it more often... anything that makes you feel good and feel better... go for it... it's always a reliable place to eat in BHS, I've always headed for there on shopping trips in the past...

Glad you have had a happy day and many more returns for you Karen!

Love and hugs xxx

Whoooo hooooo xxxx

So glad you enjoyed your shopping trip with your mum and bargains to boot lol.
I just love bagging a bargain it makes my day lol.
Glad to hear you are back in the real world. xxxx

:)Sounds like some good purchases were made:)

-Xmas dinners already!!! Did it take you long to eat it?

sounds scrummy! I had a tiny bit of roast turkey in hospital and it was so yum! Here's to great days! :D
my shopping is limited to internet for the next few weeks. But they have the most beautiful new coat in Next I am SOOOOOOOO tempted by!

glad to see its all settling down so you can enjoy 'normal' food again, sounds like a luffly day xx

:)Sounds like some good purchases were made:)

-Xmas dinners already!!! Did it take you long to eat it?

Well mum got a childs dinner too and she finished about 10 minutes before me lol. I think it took me about 20-25 minutes to eat it.

What was great yesterday too was shopping in "normal" shops :D I tried on a size 18 dress in Wallis and it fit :bliss: And I tried on clothes in New Look, Debenhams, BHS, M&S - oh the choices :D

what a lovely post to read!
I cant wait to eat normal again,I need to go shopping all my clothes look to baggy,but I keep putting it off.

Back