• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have just eaten a meat pie

ladylite

Well I have been fancing something and didnt know what it was so I went up the local shop and there is was shouting at me "EAT ME".:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I have now eaten it and it was delicious, although I left a tiny piece of pastry.:cool::cool:

I will let you know what happens shortly:eek::eek::eek:

OOOOO sometimes it needs to be done eh... fingers crossed you do not dump xx

Hope it works out Mary... it's understandable and these urges will happen to us all... let us know how you get along and get back onto the track again as soon as you can precious! xxx

I have had the occasional small piece of pie with a couple of new potatoes and gravy for a meal mind you it was a very small piece as can't manage much and i enjoyed it so much and it should be ok once in a while as a treat, i did not dump on mine so hope you will be ok hun. Not had one in a while so may make a homemade one tonight for the family and have a little piece for tea hmmm yum yum xxx

I had a manic day a couple of weeks ago Mary and by the time it was finished and we were on our way home my hubby decided he was having fish n chips, well i didn't want that so opted for a pie thinking i'd just eat the filling. Yeah right ate it all apart from the top and it was lush...

Well I did dump, well my sort of dumping. I get cramping pains in my tum, lots of rumbling and wind for about 1/2 hour, and then on the loo on and off for the afternoon. Had to have a little sleep too.

All this just for a meat pie, was it worth it........ YES, but next time I will not eat so much of the pastry.

I hadnt told you before but I used to be a phatom meat pie eater before the op so have done well to stay off them this long.

So long as you weren't a Phantom Flan Flinger thats acceptable Mary lol xx

So long as you weren't a Phantom Flan Flinger thats acceptable Mary lol xx
Hi Julie, just tried saying that 'Phantom Flan Flinger' - What a bloody mouthful!!Lol
You should start a new thread for tongue-twisters!
Regards - Paul x

Do you remember Tiswas Paul? The phantom flan thrower? That's my era lol xx

Hahaha... we are showing our age... Tiswas and Timmy Mallet... I'd forgotten all about him! xxx

He is forgotten... he should have been covered in 'gunge' and dumped years ago!
xxx

Hahaha... we are showing our age... Tiswas and Timmy Mallet... I'd forgotten all about him! xxx

Bloody hell you are all still babies, I can remember, Muffin The Mule, Watch with Mother and the Woodentops.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

And Mary, Mungo and Midge too Mary? I loved that little mouse that trotted to the end of the dogs nose and pushed the button for the lift lol xx

Hahahaha Mary... I remember them too.. I loved the Wooden Tops and Bill & Ben...

Can you remember Mr. Ed....?
Wish they'd show that again, it was so funny back in the day xxx

Was Mr Ed the talking horse, if so, yes. :)

I was a Multi Coloured Swap Shop girl myself! LOL!

Back