• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I Have Lost My Daughter!

wow thats amazing, do you mind if i ask how you have done it, are you following a particular diet?

And as everyone else has said you realy should be more careful with your children, dont let her find the number for childline!!!!!!!

Well done Jema on your fantastic weight reduction... this will be so beneficial to you when you eventually have your surgery. :)

wow thats amazing, do you mind if i ask how you have done it, are you following a particular diet?

And as everyone else has said you realy should be more careful with your children, dont let her find the number for childline!!!!!!!

Hi Tasha. I think the difference this time to any other, and there have been many, is my mind. Something just seemed to click with me and I can honestly say that I've found it quite easy! I have a large glass of water before each meal, only drink water or tea/coffee, only 1 slice of bread a day, no carbs after 7 (we sometimes eat late) and make sensible choices. I now don't hunt for the parking space closest to Tesco's doors, or leave the laundry basket at the bottom of the stairs until someone's going up. Nothing really drastic, just no stupid, empty calories.

well done Jema, might have another go myself :) xxx

This isn't as it sounds.... ;)
I'm on the waiting list for my bypass and, in the meantime, I decided to try, once again, to lose some weight. I have stuck to my new way of life for the past 19 weeks and lost an amazing 3 & 1/2 stone! This is the same weight as my 6 year old daughter! :eek:
I feel great!

I was too scared to look at first :eek:

So pleased for you,You must feel a million dollars hun

:woohoo:

Take Care

Andy x

Well done you, thats a great post, I am waiting for my date and can't stop eating! It'ds made me stop and think as I lost 3st while waiting to be referred, it wasn't that hard either. I have always been a very successful dieter, just a useless maintainer!
This has given me the push to try again. Thanks x

well done jema xx

Well done Jemma! It is very impressive! I hope you don't find your daughter back ;)

Keep it up!
Tamar

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back