• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i have lost my daughter

suesian

yippppeeeee i have lost my daughter well not literally i got on the scales and have lost 4 and a half stones which is a little more than she weighs i lifted her up and just couldnt imagine carrying her around all day hopefully i will loose hubby next ha ha

Wow, that is fantastic, we had our ops the same day, and I am way behind you :-((((
I guess we are all different, I have lost almost three stones, so shall just be a slow loser I guess.
Congratulations hun, wish I could lose my OH and I don't mean just the weight lol xxxxxx

Awww Sue, my heart stopped when I read the thread title...

Thank goodness it's only weight... well done!

Love and best wishes, Bev xxx

I was preparing myself for a teary thread then! You minx!

Well done hun! Good luck to losing more! xxxxx

Really well done :)

oooooooooooooooooo thank god for that!! I almost didnt read the thread, i thought i was going to be horrible!
Fantastic news, well done hun (my heart is just starting up again!)

my baby weighs 18lb and feels a right lump when you pick her up (i am sure she is nailed to the floor) but when i think that i have lost more than half of her, it really brings it home.

Jan stop worrying about the figures, you had your op a month after me and we're about even.... It's the health benefits you should count hun xx

:)Well done Sue-great results:)

Oh my word, my heart skipped a beat then! But congratulations! What an achievement!

It is hard to imagine that amount of weight on our bodies, isn't it? I need to lose more than half my body weight....and to imagine I have been carrying around (and still am!) another person, bigger than I should be...that's like giving someone a piggy-back constantly!
NO wonder we struggle so much!

I nearly didn't read the thread.

Whoop whoop congratulations on losing your daughter hehe and best of luck on losing the hubby lol xxx

Brilliant! I try and thinking of losing one of the kids...the oldest is just about all i need to lose..and i can't even lift her up!

awww thanks everybody and i too charis have half my body weight to loose well not quite half now. jan you are doing fantastic keep at it whatever you are doing your doing it right . and yes all hopefully hubby to loose in a good few months lol x

I to nearly didn't read this one.

It came home to me when I lost a mother-in-law - now I've lost a father-in-law!!

Can't imagine picking either up!!!

Now I've lost more than I weigh it really seems sorta real!!

Well done

XXX

Back