• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lost my daughter!!!!

831phil

Dont panic - not as bad as it sounds - but reached a milestone last week of 5 stone loss since 4th May - which is the same amount my 10 year old daughter weighs!! Cannot imagine carrying her around all day!! 70 whole pounds!! Loving it xx

God Ruth, what a scary thread title :( ... my stomach nearly dropped out through my soles. (suppose that would have cut out the need for a bypass). :D
Congratulations on your milestone :D:D:D x

That's amazing well done!! But got to agree with twink blimmin scary title lol

God Ruth, what a scary thread title :( ... my stomach nearly dropped out through my soles. (suppose that would have cut out the need for a bypass). :D
Congratulations on your milestone :D:D:D x
see... there you go again! lol xxx

god, like the other the title scared the living daylights out of me - but it is a fabulous milestone none the less. Congratulations.

Well done
I worked it out a few weeks ago I have lost my son (7) and my neighbours two daughters (5 & 3) and the cat:kitty: :rotflmao:

I think it helps you to see how much weight you have lost when you can compare it to a real object.

p.s I have also lost my best friend :D
:rotflmao::rotflmao:

Back