• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have my date!!!!

Awenlock

Have just phoned my surgeons secretary as after having my pre op at the end of may I have heard nothing regarding a date, anyway I rang expecting to be fobbed off yet again but no, she said, oh I have a date for you now, its 1st November!!! She said I wouldn't receive my letter yet as it's still a little while away but I will start hearing from dietician etc etc. I can't believe it, 3 years of fighting and I finally see an end in sight :)

Wonderful news xx

really pleased for you xxx , time goes so quick,will be here before you know it xxxxxxxx

brilliant news :) u must be walking on air xxxx

Thanks everyone, am really excited, not sure if that is the right thing to be feeling but what the hey...lol, have worked it out to 13 weeks and 6 days time.

I think the timing is great, it is late enough in the year that I can get all my Christmas shopping done before I go in but with enough time that I will be feeling a lot better by the time Xmas actually comes :) is it weird that I am now planning the rest of my year around the op??? Lol

Congratulations, and perfect timing too magic! 13 weeks doesn't sound half as long as november (and Christmas AGGGGHHHHHH !!) It will be November I go for my 'Summer Holiday' too - a great time of year!

And yes it does take over your life, but it does need planning. The last 13 weeks for me have flown by.

Congrats hun am pleased for you, i think im around then to xx

Congrats! I know how you feel, got my date the other week, finally, and it was exciting and scary and terrifying and everything in between. I also know what you mean about the time - mine's 6 weeks agway and I keep thinking "OMG, 6 weeks, that ages" and then "OMG, only 6 weeks! That's so close!" *lol* Neter happy ;-)

Well done though, hope it all goes well for you!! xxx

Back